Document Verification at KEMU
As a service to its members, KEMCAANA has put in place a document verification process for recently graduated Kemcolians working in the USA and Canada. This arrangement has already been very well received and we have had several positive comments about it.
Documents Verification Procedure
1. Fill the verification PDF Form. Click here to Download the form.
2. Attach the required documents listed below by scanning and emailing these to email@example.com
Send by courier mail or by hand at this address:
Att. Mr. Rashid Javed,
Main KEMCAANA Computer Lab,
Department of Biochemistry
King Edward Medical University,
Neelagumbad, New Anarkali, 54000 Lahore, Pakistan.
3. Fee for verification and return dispatch of verified documents = $65.00
Send payment by mail to
6027 Walnut Grove Road, Suite 201
Memphis, TN 38120
Phone Number: 901-722-0561 Fax Number: 901-722-0452
(Documents will not be dispatched until Fee is received)
4. For any other enquiries mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mr. Rashid Javed Cell # 92-300-4420079.
1. Completed Verification Form
2. Copy of MBBS Degree
3. Copy of Transcript when available
1. A strong effective
Website devoted to Kemcolians and KEMU students enabling:
2. Visiting Faculty Program:
3. Facilitating Electives rotations:
4. Document Verification Process:
5. Scholarship Program:
6. Young Physician's Symposium:
7. Lectures, Seminars and Workshops at Winter Meeting at KEMU.
8. Post-Graduate Education Program:
9. Facilitating Visa Process of KE graduates intending to come to United States.
10. Computer Lab for students and Faculty of KEMU:
11. Internet Facility to Girl's hostel and several Depts. at Mayo Hospital:
12. KEMCAANA Retreat:
13. Anatomy Learning Center:
14. Improvement of the quality of medical Education at KE.
15. Charitable projects