KEMCAANA by its definition is an educational, humanitarian, and charitable organization. Based on this it has produced a multitude of valuable projects. It is very impressive to see what the dedicated and generous members KEMCAANA have been able to do for helping its alma mater and change the lives of so many in as many different ways. We hope that after exploring the scope of the projects listed below, you may like to participate in some or all the projects.
Projects that need funding.
1. Scholarship Programs/ Loans
2. KEMCAANA Medical Mission
3. Indigent Patients Medication fund
4. Information Technology Project
Projects that need no financial contributions.
1. Visiting Faculty Program
2. Document/ Credentials Verification Service
3. KEMCAANA Database Development Project
4. Young Investigator’s Award
5. Past Projects (for your information only)